maandag 2 augustus 2010

reason for blogging

When I look around me I see so much beauty. It is as if everything we see in nature is a reflection of who God is; of his beauty, his glory, his intelligence, his creativity, his love, his majesty. It also seems as if everything we see is a reflection of his Truth, his Word, as if he is speaking to us through his creation…

The Bible is full of images and parables. In this blog I would like to use images to get a deeper understanding of who God is and what he is saying through his creation. I hope that through this my eyes can be opened to the unseen and that it will help me to know and love God more.

The following link shows the trailer of the movie earth, with some beautiful images.
Earth trailer

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beuatiful, Mirjam! I look forward to following your thoughts and observations...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you. I really enjoy writing this blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen